Maarad Street, Beirut Central District, Lebanon

Latest News and Events

Moody’s: 5 companies control 74% of the insurance market in Saudi Arabia

According to Moody’s, only 5 out of 25 insurance companies in the Saudi insurance market account for about 74% of revenues, while the other 20 companies account for 26%.

Source: العربية